The Syntace P6 seatpost is one of the strongest, lightest, and most precisely engineered seatposts on the market. At Tern we want the best for our bikes, so we worked with Syntace to develop a custom, over-sized version just for us. Thus the Stasis seatpost was born.
Made from ultra-light 7050 aluminum tubing with a clamp cold-forged from 7075 aluminum, the Stasis seatpost delivers outstanding quality and an incredible range of adjustment. Strong, ultra light, and highly adjustable, the Stasis is the best seatpost you can get for your Tern bike.
- ESA Technology – ESA Technology (Extended Seat Adjustment) gives you greater fore/aft adjustability so you can dial in the perfect cockpit fit. The upper clamp is super-narrow so the saddle can slide back further.
- ERS Technology – ERS Technology (Extended Rail Support) clamps more area on the saddle rails so you can run saddles with light titanium and carbon rails with greater confidence.
- Micro-adjustability – The Syntace two-bolt micro adjust is simply the best and most precise angle adjustment going. With 30 degrees of pivot range, the adjustment bolts are symmetrical in the direction of force and angled outward for easy tool access. The clamp stays light and bomb-proof, even under high loads.
- World-class Syntace Engineering – The clamp is cold-forged from 7075 aluminum, deeply ribbed, and coupled with “cardanic” ellipsoid anchors. It’s not easy to manufacture but makes the seatpost light and incredibly strong. The Stasis passes Syntace’s VR-3 test standard for seatposts, a standard substantially more severe than even DIN+.
- Light – 447 grams
- Dimensions – Length: 580mm, Diameter: 33.9mm
- Hard-anodizing – Black finish seatposts are hard-anodized to resist scratches.
Note: Saddle not included.