The ergonomically designed BioLogic Arx grips support the palm of your hand and position your wrists to let you relax more during rides, resulting in less fatigue and more control when you need it. The grips lock into position on the handlebar and a triple density design puts a soft compound rubber just where you need it. Stashed inside the grip is a patented T-Tool – an integrated 4/5/6 mm hex key tool – so it’s always conveniently at hand when you need it.
Now available in different colors for more combination and fun!
Arx grips fit most standard-size (22.2 mm / 0.87″ diameter) handlebars. T-Tool insert fits handlebars with diameters of 17.8 mm (0.7″) or larger.
- 90 mm or 100 mm (right) / 90 mm or 100 mm (left) for dual twist shifters
- 100 mm (right) / 130 mm (left) version for single twist shifter
- 130 mm (right/left) version for trigger shifters
- Pair of Arx Grips (left and right)
- T-Tool (4/5/6 mm Allen key tool)
- T-Tool insert
- One (1) grip end cap
Requires 2.5 mm Allen key (not included) to install.